1. BY ENTERING THIS SITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED HEREIN AND AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND HEREBY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
2. BY ENTERING THIS SITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THIS SITE WILL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. IF YOU USE THIS SITE FROM OTHER LOCATIONS YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH ANY AND ALL APPLICABLE LOCAL LAWS. FOREMOST GROUPS, INC. MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS THAT THE MATERIALS CONTAINED WITHIN THIS SITE ARE APPROPRIATE FOR LOCATIONS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES. ANY AND ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INFORMATION REGARDING PRODUCTS AND PRODUCT SERVICES, APPLIES ONLY TO THOSE PROVIDED OR OFFERED WITHIN THE UNITED STATES.
3. Foremost Groups, Inc. is the copyright owner of everything on this site and no portion of this site, including but not limited to the text, images, audio or video, may be used in any manner, or for any purpose, without Foremost Groups, Inc.'s express written permission, except that you may download one copy of the material on this site for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices. Modification or use of the material on this site for any other purpose violates Foremost Groups, Inc.'s legal rights.
4. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that your use is at your own risk and that none of the parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages, or any other losses, costs, or expenses or any kind (including legal fees, expert fees, or other disbursements) which may arise, directly or indirectly, through the access to, use of, or browsing of this site or through your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this site, including but not limited to anything caused by any viruses, bugs, human action or inaction or any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or any other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections.
5. Although the specifications, features, illustrations, equipment and other information contained in the site are based upon up-to-date information, and while Foremost Groups, Inc. makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all material on this site is correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and Foremost Groups, Inc. makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. This site, and all information and materials contained herein, is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitations of warranties, so the above limitations and disclaimers may not apply to you.
6. You may NOT post on this site, or transmit to this site, any pornographic, obscene, profane, defamatory, libelous, threatening, unlawful or other material which could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or regulation. Notwithstanding the fact that Foremost Groups, Inc. or other parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site, may monitor or review transmissions, postings, discussions, or chats, Foremost Groups, Inc. and all parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site, assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from the content thereof, including but not limited to claims for defamation, libel, slander, obscenity, pornography, profanity, or misrepresentation.
7. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that any communication or material you transmit to this site or Foremost Groups, Inc., in any manner and for any reason, will not be treated as confidential or proprietary. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that any ideas, concepts, techniques, procedures, methods, systems, designs, plans, charts, or other materials you transmit to Foremost Groups, Inc. may be used by Foremost Groups, Inc. anywhere, anytime, and for any reason whatsoever.
8. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that any name, logo, trademark, or servicemark contained on this site is owned or licensed by Foremost Groups, Inc. and may not be used by you without prior written approval.
9. Although this site may be linked to other sites, Foremost Groups, Inc. is not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with the linked site, unless specifically stated therein. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that Foremost Groups, Inc. has not reviewed all the sites linked to this site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other site linked to this site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
10. Foremost Groups, Inc. reserves the right to revise this Legal Information at any time and for any reason and reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, to any of the information contained on this site, including but not limited to colors, specifications, accessories, models, materials or other product or service features. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by any such revisions. We suggest periodically visiting this page of the site to review these terms and conditions.
11. The MSRPs (Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price) listed in this site exclude tax, title, license and registration. Actual price may vary.
12. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, USA, without reference to its choice of law rules. All activity occurring on this site (including, without limitation, accessing pages, downloading materials, or other activities initiated by you) is presumed to occur in the State of New Jersey. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is declared invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, then such provision will be automatically adjusted to the minimum extent necessary to conform to the requirements for validity and, as so adjusted, will be incorporated as a part of these Terms and Conditions as though originally included, and the remaining parts will continue to remain in effect.
COPYRIGHT 2007 FOREMOST GROUPS, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.